We want you to know that our heart goes out to all the families affected by the COVID-19 Coronavirus and especially if you have elderly family members. In times like these we need to look to the community to help keep each other safe.
Beyond our standard office cleanliness policies, we have stepped up our procedures to be more hyper vigilant about surface cleanliness and steps we need to minimize the transmission of this coronavirus. We want you to be assured that when you visit our eye care center, the following steps have been taken to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Cleanliness of counters on a daily basis at a minimum
- Cleaning eye frame display samples after every use
- Hand sanitizers at points of entry
- Careful hand washing by all of our staff member
- Pre-screening of our guests
Let us all work together to keep our community safe. We thank you for understanding the need for our latest cleanliness policy. Below are resources you can reference to help keep you and your family safe.
The Today’s Vision River Oaks Staff