Hello Awesome Patients!
We hope you are healthy and doing well throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
We wish to let you know that we are here for you! Our office is open for our valued patients and we are readily available to help you with all your eye care needs.
The total renovation of our eye care center is complete. Our office has been rebuilt from the ground up including installation of a new HVAC system to make sure you are comfortable during the hot summer days.
Please be assured that we have taken all appropriate steps and infectious control procedures to provide a much safer environment for your visit.
Some steps we have taken includes:
- Spacing out patient appointments to reduce foot traffic
- Sanitation of frames after each patient encounter
- Installation of shields on equipment
- Daily sanitation of high-touch surface areas of the office
- Gloves and masks worn by doctors and staffs
- Requiring all staffs and visitors to please:
- wear a mask
- maintain a social distance of 6 ft or 2 m
- reschedule or stay home if any of the conditions below applies:
- You are feeling sick with a temperature of above 100.4 F
- Experiencing upper respiratory symptoms
- Have recently been tested positive for Covid-19 or live with someone who has
- Providing convenient curbside pickup for glasses and contacts
Please contact our office at (713) 640-2020 OR email us at river[email protected] to enquire and set your appointment today.
Prior to your exam visit, please complete our patient welcome form on our website at https://todaysvisionriveroaks.com/patient-welcome-form
We invite you to check out our new eye care center.
As always, we look forward to your next visit and we hope to see you soon.
The Doctors and Staffs at Today’s Vision – River Oaks
Leave a Reply